Medical summary examples
In 2023 Telegenisys released a custom summary builder and medical dashboard for clients who wish to control their medical data presentations. This builder allows our clients to select the medical events they wish to include in presenting their medical data. Summary builder provides the ultimate power to adjust the medical summary to the exact needs of a specific use case. Contact us for a demo.
Telegenisys is a leading provider of medical summaries. It has over 100 different formats for a variety of use cases. There are two dimensions to these summaries. One is the use case, and the second is the format and method of presentation. Distinct formats are Tabular, Narrative, and Annotative. Most of the formats are a hybrid of these attributes. We start with a presentation of summary types.
Telegenisys distinguishes summaries and medical chronologies in the following ways.
- Chronologies display all dates of medical service (medical events) in a patient record, while summaries are curated selections of those medical events relevant to a particular use case.
- Chronologies come with a medical database that allows the user to extract medical data and view it in spreadsheets and doc files or export them to other applications for research, case management, or underwriting case databases.
- Medical summaries can be presented as doc files, spreadsheets, or integrated into the pdf binders Telegenisys creates for chronologies. Telegenisys has developed linking technology that allows a user to refer to specific parts of text in a medical record.
Click on the images below to download summary sample
Medical summary | Condition specific
Condition specific summaries are used for a case and patient evaluations. They show medical conditions affecting the patient displaying both diagnosis and treatment. Summaries include treatment plans for evaluation and provide a view of inter-related conditions, medication use, pain studies, pathology review, lab result chronologies, and other case-specific data.
Medical summary | Malpractice incident
Malpractice incident(s) summaries outline the cause of the injury and its consequences on the patient. They detail the event based on a micro timeline of the incident followed by a condition summary and the impact of the injury so that legal and insurance evaluation is well informed. While focused on one incident we study the entire medical record to display the full impact of the injury.
Medical summary | Disability specific
Disability-specific summaries outline the nature of the disability, its causes, the method of diagnosis, treatment history, and future treatment plans. These summaries are used in claim management, claim litigation, malpractice action among other uses. Disability summaries are one of the common formats our client’s request. Any of these samples can be customized for specific use.
Medical summary | Condition referenced
Condition referenced summaries display a deep reference view of medical conditions. When dealing with injury these summaries are indispensable in evaluating cost based on icd billing codes, correlated references to radiology, labs, therapy, surgery and other condition related medical events.
Medical summary | Narrative tabular
Narrative summaries are used to build upon medical events explaining all components of a medical intervention. Covering cause, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, prescription, lab results, radiology and treatment plans, these summaries explain to legal professionals and other non-medical professionals the nature of the events cohesively. Narrative summaries tell a story of patient event chronology.
Other types of summaries and medical data extraction
We perform custom data extraction on specific use medical records for insurance, pharma, healthcare, and legal applications. We generate pain indication studies, impairment studies among a broad variety of custom data extractions. Reach out to us and we will be happy to evaluate your need and create a sample of work for you.
An easy and convenient way to find the medical information you need quickly and easily.
- More than 100 format types.
- Customized to suit your needs.
- hyperlinked references, which makes it easy for you to find the information you need quickly and easily.
- Organized in chronological format.
- Export data in MS Word and Excel files from PDFs.
- Custom data extraction from medical records
- Pain indication studies for lawyers and doctors
Get a free consultation to find out the best solution for your practice. Schedule a demo to see our medical summaries in action
Fill up the form below to download condition specific summary sample:
Fill up the form below to download disability specific summary sample:
Fill up the form below to download malpractice incident summary sample:
Fill up the form below to download narrative tabular summary sample:
Fill up the form below to download condition referenced summary sample: