What is video analytics?
Video analytics enables companies to harness the power of video surveillance for smarter decision-making. A Video Analytics Team detect objects in videos by identifying each object then classifying them into different categories for intelligent analysis including filtering alerts as well data accumulation & visualization
At Telegenisys, we make video analytics more accurate through human review of AI and pattern software analytics.
Benefits of Video Analytics
- Get real-time insights into what’s happening in your business.
- Make better, more informed decisions based on video data.
- Maximize the value of your video surveillance network.
- Integrate video analytics into your existing systems for a cohesive security solution
- Make your content more engaging
- Increase engagement by adding visual stimuli
- Establish your brand identity in video
- Enhance the customer experience
Use cases we provide teams for
Telegenisys provides teams for wide variety of use cases whether it is to optimize vehicular and pedestrian traffic flows and drive safe city transformation, while promoting public safety or Leverage video data for business intelligence to understand consumer analytics, visualize trends and in-store traffic patterns and maximize customer engagement or streamline security and operational management with quantifiable insights about traffic trends, product placement and problem hot spots, while responding proactively to threats. Industries we support include:
- Law enforcement
- Stadiums and events
- Cities and municipalities
- Healthcare & hospitals
- Hospitality & Entertainment
- Banking & Finance
We ensure higher accuracy and quality
Telegenisys has developed quality control measures that are built into each phase of the planning process such as data validation rules, data cleansing, and data transformation. This helps our clients in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of data entered into the system by our teams.
- Quality product, ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Transparency in the decision-making process
- Documented process manuals
- Rigorous data profiling and control of incoming data
- Careful data pipeline design to avoid duplicate data
- Accurate gathering of data requirements
- Enforcement of data integrity
- Integration of data lineage traceability into the data pipelines
- Automated regression testing as part of change management
- Capable data quality control teams
- Understand client’s needs and desires by consulting them first
- Expertise in all industries and markets
- Timely delivery
- Flexibility in designing a custom solution to meet your needs
Team performance measurement
Telegenisys has developed an effective project management process that enables it to handle large volume projects while maintaining data accuracy and meeting deadlines. The performance management at Telegenisys is based on the following principles:
- Defining clear goals and objectives for each data entry project
- Developing detailed project plans with timelines and task lists
- Establishing quality assurance protocols and checkpoints
- Monitoring progress and reporting results regularly
Telegenisys makes video analytics more accurate through human review of AI and pattern software analytics. Telegenisys provides teams for a range of video analytics solutions that are tailored to meet the specific needs of its clients. Telegenisys’ Video Analytics experts have extensive knowledge and expertise in different technologies, captured data management tools, and captured data processing systems which enables them to develop cost-effective data solutions for your business goals.
This page is also available to download as brochure. Click the button below to download for offline use.
Get actionable insights from videos streams using our video analysts. Contact us today to see how we can help process your image and video assets.