How is GIS data done?
GIS Data analysis involves collecting traffic data from different designated locations. This data is then carefully analysed. Everything from the flow of traffic at different times and the condition or accessibility of the street is included in this study. This data analysis is a compilation of various processes, modules and techniques.
What does Telegenisys do?
Telegenisys specializes in providing all types of support to maintain complicated GIS information databases. The material required for GIS data analysis can be in the form of images, digital content and a whole lot of other formats. However, Telegenisys is well-equipped to provide all the required support to decode as well as maintain mounds of data. As experts, Telegenisys specializes in analyzing photo sources for such data and tracking sometimes hard to see features for model development.
How can GIS coded traffic study help your business?
Elaborating on the uses of GIS coded traffic study points out that the information can be used to:
- Identify the best location for your business. Based on traffic patterns, you can decide the type of place that ensures easy accessibility to your store or set-up.
- You can use the traffic study to analyse the impact on store construction.
- You can also work out the staff hours for your employees.
- Even government agencies rely on GIS data for transport planning and traffic engineering.
- Freight planning and advice
- Parking strategies, analysis and advice
- Pedestrian simulation and traffic and transport modelling
- Road safety audits and analysis
- Strategic route planning and feasibility studies
- Travel behaviour change and a whole lot more!
GIS Coding Data Support
Telegenisys has been providing Geographic Information System or GIS Coding data support for traffic studies and road mapping since 2012. With an experience of mapping more than fifty thousand miles of roads in America, It has provided support for several state Department of Transportation (DOT) contracts along with its partners to perform data reduction by counting vehicles, tracing vehicle movements and creating other data for analysis models being used by contractors for DOT analysis work. This coding helps clients understand the network of roads around the area. With an experience of mapping more than fifty thousand roads in America, Telegenisys has developed the right kind of expertise in processing GIS data.