Businesses operating in developed countries around the globe have long known the benefits of outsourcing and enjoyed the increased task efficiency and cost effectiveness that the practice brings. If your company has yet to work with a business process outsourcing company, how do you know if it will be a good fit for your organization? For starters, there are five compelling reasons for your company to seriously consider outsourcing some of your business processes, recently published in a Hubstaff blog1 written by Susan Young.
- The lower labor costs available overseas. While certainly not the only reason to outsource your company’s back office practices, the lower cost of wages continues to be one of the primary factors that drive outsourcing in the United States.
- By outsourcing your business processes, your business has access to a wider knowledge base. Talent that would otherwise be unavailable to you can now provide insight to make your business processes even more efficient.
- Outsourcing your company’s business processes allows you to focus on your core competencies. If your company doesn’t have experience in demand generation, technical support or case management, it might be in your best interest to outsource this work to a third party that has the proper experience to complete these processes effectively.
- Contracted workers often operate under a different mindset than permanent employees. The temporary nature of the task often causes overseas employees to respond more quickly to communication from the client and work to complete the process in a more timely and efficient manner.
- Outsourcing allows your business to increase its turnaround times. With outsourced talent working around the clock on your processes, your projects will be completed much faster than before. The increased efficiency of your processes will be sure to provide a competitive advantage over your competitors.
While these benefits are certainly sizable, you’ll need to make sure you take a few things into account when dealing with overseas employees.
- The first may seem obvious, but there will be cultural and language differences between yourself and your overseas team. While many business process outsource companies offer English-speaking talent, learning to communicate in a way that is mutually considered effective will be important.
- You’ll also need to take time zone differences into account. Be sure to schedule meetings during times when both businesses are in operation when at all possible. Being respectful of your employees’ time will go a long way.
- Be sure to clearly communicate your expectations with overseas employees. The success of a project depends largely on both the employer and the employee being on the same page regarding the goals of a project and expectations regarding the task process.
- Once a clear line of communication has been established between the client and the business process outsourcing company, the project is much more likely to be successful.
With over twenty years of experience managing overseas employees, Telegenisys works with clients to seamlessly integrate into clients’ business processes. Managing talent for you, Telegenisys business process outsourcing company communicates closely with clients to ensure satisfaction with every project. To learn more about Telegenisys’ service offerings, click here.
The first generation of outsourcing involved only the division of work between the client company and the sole source outsourcer. The new model is for process fragmentation, the use of different suppliers and component manufactures in the production of a good or service. This presents significant challenges for outsourcing companies…
Just as a person never forgets how to ride a bicycle, companies have tasks that they must set aside for a while then they'll need to resume without falling over. These cycles for stored tasks can be driven by seasonal markets or by regulatory or financial calendars. In any case…
Telegenisys doesn't just run a process, we work with our clients to nurture it, make it productive, define and mature the metrics and ensure ongoing performance. Since our founding in 1994 we have provided a wide range of bpo services, customer support, back office, and telemarketing outsourcing solutions for clients…